Australia: Where to go
October 26, 2011
Australia: Where To Go is the Just-Released Definitive Guide to The Best Places & Authentic Experiences Down Under
In Australia: Where to Go, (The Best Travel Destinations Down Under) Sue Gough Henly has successfully condensed Australia's overwhelming opportunities into 175 top sites and 2500 photos including a host of must-do activities and hidden gems.
The visually rich app gives you the insider low-down on how to explore Australia like a local. Full of curated content, it is opinionated and discerning and gives as much detail as a guidebook but in a more compact, interactive, user-friendly format...and it's is a lot cheaper, too!
Engaging and useful features include:
- Photo slideshows and video clips for each entry, so that you know what you're getting before you go
- Original text that gives context, nuance and practical tips
- Opinionated and pragmatic information you won't find elsewhere
- Top ten summer and winter trips to help you plan your travels no matter the season
- Entries filtered by useful criteria like outback, on the water, wildlife, family, luxury, urban, eco and more
- Entries sorted by name, distance, price and state
- Loads of regional entries that function like mini apps within the app with tips on what to do and where to stay, eat and drink in each area
- One-click website and phone interface to get more information, make a booking, peruse current menus and more
- Google maps and directions for all destinations, helping you get from one great spot to another
- Loads of offline content that you can access anytime without an internet connection
- Direct links to Wikipedia, State Tourism or Parks Department websites (whichever is most useful to the user)
- Useful search option where you can enter any word to sort for all the entries that feature that word
- The ability to share user comments and save favourites
AUSTRALIA: Where to Go crosses traditional guidebook genres to offer not only luxury digs, interesting cultural experiences, the best restaurants and great wineries but also terrific adventures, beaches, wilderness and wildlife experiences, fabulous indigenous art, and non-saccharine family travel tips. Check it out; it costs less than a sandwich and it will last much longer! Buy it once and get free upgrades for life. http://sutromedia.com/apps/AUSTRALIA_Where_to_Go.